Welcome to pureblue.com.sg website. Stated below are the Terms and Conditions governing the placing of orders and the use of our website pureblue.com.sg. These Terms and Conditions are a legally binding contract and you accept these Terms and Conditions when you use this website. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time which shall take effect immediately from the date of posting on this website. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site and its services indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please read this agreement carefully before proceeding. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or any part of them you should stop using this website immediately.
Registration and Passwords
• Registration provides a unique identification for each shopper, and helps us trace all orders in cases where there are queries or problems.
• Registration is simple and done only by an individual shopper. The shopper must provide a unique email and password. The email and password will be required for login to pureblue.com.sg Online.
• Customers must be over 18 years of age to register. Customers must also ensure that all details provided during registration or any other times are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated by informing Pureblue Online or via our website.
• You will be asked to provide a Password upon registration, this Password must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. You will be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this Password.
• Pureblue Online reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate registration of individual and corporate member immediately at our discretion.
Personal Data Protection Act 2012
• In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that Pure Blue Enterprise Pte Ltd may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your participation in customer promotion programs and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the said programs, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
• Administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
• Engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by the promotion;
• Unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
• Customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
• Notifying you about important changes to the customer program;
• Responding to queries or feedback from you;
• Enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
• In compliance with the PDPA, Pureblue will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
• You acknowledge that the Pureblue Online website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively "content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us.
• You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of the content on Pureblue Online for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
• The price of our products and services are subject to delivery costs and shall be the price stated on our order form. Where no price is stated on our order form, the price shall be the price listed in our price list or website which shall be current at the date and time of your order.
• Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. We will also reserve the right to change the price of the products and services at any time before delivery of the products and services to reflect any increase in the cost to us which may be due to factors beyond our control (for example, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of import or other duties, increases in labour, materials or other manufacturing costs, changes in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the products or services requested by you or any delay caused by any information or instructions given by you or a failure by you to provide us with any adequate information or instructions).
• Also, the price for our products on our online store may or may not be at the retail counters.
• We do not accept any liability for any discrepancy between the prices in our physical stores and online store. Also, from time to time, especially during sales or promotional periods, we may offer additional discounts for purchases online from pureblue.com.sg that does not apply to the physical stores or vice versa.
• In situations of stock unavailability, Pureblue Online reserves the right to proceed with the order accordingly. Here at Pureblue Online, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. If any item you have ordered is not in this confirmation, it is with much regret to inform you that it is unavailable. Special offers are valid while stock last.
Exchange, Return and Refunds
• Should there be discrepancies in items received, kindly send us an email at email@example.com or reach us at via Fax 64485435. All issues must be reported within 2 working days of receiving the Products.
• Refunds for Product purchased under promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Any special requests from customers for refunds and exchanges may require physical visit to pureblue.com.sg stores, after agreed and arranged between customers and Pureblue Online. Regrettably, gift items are non-exchangeable.
• Discrepancies will be dealt in the following manner:
• If any Product proves to have been delivered in a damaged / defective condition or wrong items delivered, exchange of Products / refund will be offset in the next order placed.
• If additional/wrong or damaged Products are delivered, Pureblue Online reserves rights to collect the Products from customer.
• If items are wrongly or short delivered by mistake, Pureblue Online reserves the rights to refund difference or supply the correct / short delivered item upon customer's future order.
• If item is damaged, Pureblue Online reserve the rights to request for photo evidence.
• Pureblue Online cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy or omission. Pureblue Online will attempt its best to fulfill orders placed by shoppers. Customers are strongly advised to check the item purchased at the time of acceptance to avoid any possible dispute. All Products leaving our distribution centre have been checked for quality and accurate quantity. However, we will replace any defective products that do not meet our customer’s expectation.
• The Customer may cancel the order up to the point in time via email before Pureblue Online processes the order. After which, there would be a cancellation charge of $20 imposed for each order cancelled.
• No cancellation charges will be imposed if customer provides us with the cancellation or amendment details at least 3 days prior to the agreed delivery timing (except for special bulk order arrangement).
• Pureblue Online expressly excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liabilities
• Pureblue Online shall not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions. To the extent that Pureblue Online is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Product or any other breach of Pureblue Online obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product(s).
• Both Pureblue Online and the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of Products after delivery. The Customer shall not use the Product in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Product. The Customer expressly agrees that Pureblue Online assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Pureblue Online assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Customer assumes all risks connected with the use and storage of the Product.
• Customer unreservedly acknowledges and agrees that he/she assumes all risk in connection with the use of this site. Pureblue Online shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to the site. Without limitation to the foregoing:
• This site and all information contained herein is provided on a "as is" without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on Pureblue Online website, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision-making. Product information on our website may be different from information on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. Pureblue reserves the right to change or update information on any product on Pureblue Online at any time without prior notice.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law, Pureblue Online shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
• Pureblue Online take great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on its website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be as accurate as the actual product colour.
• Pureblue Online is not responsible for content of any other sites outside the Pureblue Online Website. In addition, a link to another website does not mean that Pureblue Online endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.
• Promotional codes are valid for a limited or specified period only and Pureblue reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on the Pureblue Online website, without any notice. Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law. All offers are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
• If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Website may be suspended or revoked, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to, and use of, the Website at any time.
• No orders via phone or email will be accepted, all customers have to register for an account and submit their orders online via the website.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. Both the Customer and Pureblue Online irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.